View print friendly document for caregivers:
Caregiver Direct Plus is an internet-based solution that provides consumers, family members, and caregivers, real-time information regarding home care services provided by their Aging Services Access Point (ASAP).
Individuals with consumer consent can quickly access up-to-date service information, including:
- Care Manager’s name and phone number
- Description of services provided
- Amount of service planned by Care Manager
- Amount of service actually delivered by provider agency
- Service schedule on a calendar view
- Any service suspensions (temporary interruptions of service) and reason for suspension
- Recent and/or upcoming Care Manager or Registered Nurse visits
Caregiver Direct Plus is a useful tool for consumers who seek to be fully informed about their own care, and for caregivers near and far who desire a quick and easy way to find current, accurate information about the services provided to their loved one.